Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Headed to Kampala

So, praise God! I am better!! Thanks to all who have been praying! This is just going to be a quick update. Yesterday Tiffany and I were able to visit the orphanage for a few hours. It was awesome to see the kids again! It's only been a week and I missed them like crazy! It's amazing how quick a place can become a home. They greeted us with giant smiles and hugs!
We are headed to Kampala, Uganda today until Saturday. We will be working with Ken Gallyean and his wife as well as a team from the US that comes in today. They are through a ministry called Call to Africa. We will be doing evangelism rallies, women's conferences, and some other things. Please be in prayer that God would do mighty things! I will update you when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I know God is going to use you and Tiffany in a mighty way. I can't wait to hear all about it! I bet those kids at the orphanage missed you a lot, too. They can see God's love inside of you. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete